News from the Graduate Center Library Blog
Check the library's events calendar for upcoming workshops on citation management tools (RefWorks and Zotero), data analysis, and other research skills.
Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences Research Guide
This guide provides you with easy access to audiology and related resources. Use the tabs near the top of the page to go to the relevant section. Please visit the reference desk, use the Ask-a-Librarian service, or contact Jill Cirasella if you need further assistance.
- To search for journal articles, select the Articles tab
- To search for print and electronic books, select the Books tab
- To search for dissertations, select the Dissertations tab
- For information on bibliographic citation styles and citation managers such as Zotero and RefWorks, select the Citing Sources tab
- For information on grants and fellowship opportunities, select the Funding tab
Popular Library Resources
If you need a book that's not at the Graduate Center, then you can request it in several ways.
If it's at CUNY, then you can use CUNY+ or OneSearch or Interlibrary Loan.
If it's not at CUNY, use Interlibrary Loan.
And, if you need an article or book chapter that's in print at the GC, you can also request it through Interlibrary Loan's Scan and Deliver service. Just request it as an ILL and we will scan it for you and email you when it is available!