News from the Graduate Center Library Blog
Check the library's events calendar for upcoming workshops on citation management tools (RefWorks and Zotero), data analysis, and other research skills.
Using the Computer Science Research Guide
This guide provides you with easy access to audiology and related resources. Use the tabs near the top of the page to go to the relevant section. Please visit the reference desk, use the Ask-a-Librarian service, or contact Jill Cirasella if you need further assistance.
- To search for journal articles, select the Articles tab
- To search for print and electronic books, select the Books tab
- To search for dissertations, select the Dissertations tab
- For information on bibliographic citation styles and citation managers such as Zotero and RefWorks, select the Citing Sources tab
- For information on grants and fellowship opportunities, select the Funding tab
Popular Library Resources
212-817-7046 (Jill's Office)
212-817-7077 (Reference Desk)
212-817-7083 (Circulation Desk)