News from the Graduate Center Library Blog
Check the library's events calendar for upcoming workshops on citation management tools (RefWorks and Zotero), data analysis, and other research skills.
Educational Psychology Resource Guide
This guide provides you with easy access to resources related to educational psychology. Use the tabs towards the top of the page to go to the relevant section. Please contact me if you need further assistance, I'm here to help!
- To find sources for journal articles select the "Articles" tab
- To find print books select the 'Books' tab
- To find e-books select the 'E-Books' link under the 'Books' tab
- To find dissertations select the 'Dissertations' tab
- For information on bibliographic citation styles and citation managers such as Zotero select the 'Citing Sources' tab
- For test & book reviews select the 'Test & Book Reviews' tab
- For local and national statistics select the 'Statistics' tab
- For information on grants, publishing, and professional associations select the 'Additional Resources' tab
Popular Library Resources
212-817-7046 (Jill's Office)
212-817-7077 (Reference Desk)
212-817-7083 (Circulation Desk)