Additional Library Resources
Educational Psychology Resource Guide
This guide provides you with easy access to resources related to educational psychology. Use the tabs towards the top of the page to go to the relevant section. Please contact me if you need further assistance, I'm here to help!
- To find sources for journal articles select the "Articles" tab
- To find print books select the 'Books' tab
- To find e-books select the 'E-Books' link under the 'Books' tab
- To find dissertations select the 'Dissertations' tab
- For information on bibliographic citation styles and citation managers such as Zotero select the 'Citing Sources' tab
- For test & book reviews select the 'Test & Book Reviews' tab
- For local and national statistics select the 'Statistics' tab
- For information on grants, publishing, and professional associations select the 'Additional Resources' tab
These workshops and others can also be found on the library calendar
Unless otherwise noted, register for each workshop by clicking on the title.
Data for Social Justice (register for each section separately)
This class will introduce various sources of data (including demographic, economic, and social data) that can be analyzed and mapped to advance social justice initiatives.
This class will cover different web applications and software available for analyzing and visualizing demographic, economic, and social data.
This class will explore both free and subscription GIS resources that can be used to create compelling maps that advance social justice causes.
SPSS (register for each section separately)
This class will give a general overview of the SPSS statistical package: What is it? What can it do? What do you need to know to get started with it?
This hands-on workshop will cover SPSS in more depth: How do you enter and explore data with SPSS? How do you manage and analyze your data?
This class will introduce the metrics currently used to evaluate scholarly journals, authors, and articles, and will discuss the effect on impact of making works available open access.