This guide provides you with easy access to resources for speech-language-hearing sciences and related topics. Use the tabs near the top of the page to go to the relevant section. Please visit the reference desk, use the Ask-a-Librarian service, or contact Jill Cirasella if you need further assistance.
- To search for journal articles, select the Articles tab
- To search for print and electronic books, select the Books tab
- To search for dissertations, select the Dissertations tab
- For information on bibliographic citation styles and citation managers such as Zotero and RefWorks, select the Citing Sources tab
- For information on grants and fellowship opportunities, select the Funding tab