Research Guides

CUNY Academic Works

This guide provides supporting information about Academic Works, the Graduate Center's institutional repository

Who Manages CUNY Academic Works?

CUNY Academic Works is a service of the CUNY Libraries, coordinated by the Office of Library Services at CUNY Central. The Graduate Center section of Academic Works is managed by librarians at the Graduate Center.

Questions about CUNY Academic Works, open access, or other scholarly communication topics?

GC's Academic Works Administrator

Profile Photo
Jill Cirasella
Jill Cirasella (she/her)
Scholarly Communication Librarian and University Liaison
(212) 817-7046
Schedule an Appointment